Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Madness

I'm dizzy juggling the details of our ceremony and reception, not to mention the honeymoon. We recently settled on September 4th, 2010 which is over a month earlier than we originally planned. Needless to say, the pressure has intensified.

I decided to post my ideas here in a central location so all those helping me will be on the same page. As my vision for the big day gains greater definition, I'll add more.

Our theme is Old Hollywood Glam. . . black, red, champagne, feathers. . . If you have suggestions, please comment! I'm entirely open to fresh ideas!

A glimpse of Old Hollywood Glam. . .

My bouquet. I love the drama of feathers. I'm planning to incorporate them in the wedding as well.

The cake!


Possible invitation, I think the ticket cordinates with the theme. We haven't settled on it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment